The CCG respects your right to privacy and will make every effort to protect it when you visit our Web site or contact us via e-mail. Here are some things you should know about how we protect your privacy:
- When you send us an e-mail, we won't keep or share your e-mail address with anyone outside of our organization, except as may be required by law. We'll only use your e-mail address to respond to your requests for information.
- When you visit our Web site, we'll collect certain information about your visit that does not identify you personally. We can tell
the type of computer, browser, and Web service you are using. We also know the date and time you visit and the pages you visit.
Collecting this information helps us design the site according to your needs.
- Sometimes we use "cookies" which are small amounts of text stored on your computer. We only use "session cookies"
in parts of our site where people can transact business. That means we only store the cookie on your computer during that visit.
So, if you are entering information for a business transaction, you won’t lose the information if you go to another site and come back
during the visit. After you turn off your computer or stop using the Internet, the cookie is erased.
- We monitor visits to the Web site to identify any attempt to tamper with the CCG Web site.
- When you submit personal information using our Web site; for example, if you use our online contact form; we have systems to
safeguard your private information from third parties.
- If information is required for a law enforcement investigation, any information we collect
for those investigations is destroyed according to state and federal guidelines.
- Tampering with the CCG's Web site is against the law. Violators may and will be punished under the Computer
Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
Links to Other Sites
- Our Web site has links to many other Web sites. When you go to another site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies
of that site. The CCG cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided on the other site.
- Linking to a Web site does not constitute an endorsement by CCG, or any of its employees, of the sponsors of the site, or the
products presented on that site.
Information regarding our disclaimer
and legal information can be found on our Legal Web page.